Sea Me radar trqansponder

greatketch@...

Eric,

We have an Echomax Passive reflector that came to us with Harmonie.  It sits up there in the rigging.  And I assume it works.

Since we broadcast an AIS signal, I haven't prioritized evaluations of its performance...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Cape Eleuthera, Eleuthera Is. Bahamas

eric freedman

Thanks to Ian and Judy Jenkins Pen Azen,

I installed a Sea Me target enhancer when Kimberlite was built.

I think it is  finally in need of replacement or repair. I cannot find the company. Does anyone have contact info?

If not I see that echomax unit  seems to be highly rated at this time.

Does anyone have experience with this target enhancer unit?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376’