Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

Update

I have received some level of interest from 15 owners. I was hoping for more interest in a Caribbean Rally. Is there anyone else? I am not aking for a commitment, just Interest. Here is the list that I have so far:
Arno Luijten  SV Luna A54-121
Miles Bidwell  Ladybug SM 216
Kent & Iris Robertson Kristy SM 243
John Clark  Annie SM 37
Pat & Diane SM Shenanigans SM 123
Alex Paquin  SIMPATICO Maramu #94
Colin Streeter Island Pearl SM 332
Donald Patterson  ?Mango?
Kim and Chuck  Joy SM 388
Paul and Kerstin Kerpa SM 259
Gary Wells Adagio SM 209
Duane & Peg Wanderer, SM 477
Derick Gates Brava SM 400

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 5:56 PM derickgates@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am on Brava in Le Marin, Martinique getting some maintenance done. By mid March I expect to start traveling North to Antigua, and by late April set off for the Azores and then Gibraltar. The rally sounds like a great idea.

Derick Gates
SM2K #400 Brava

Mark Pitt

Bill,

I am interested.

Mark Pitt
Sabbatical III, SM #419, Martinique

On Jan 24, 2019, at 8:33 PM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

eric freedman

Hi Bill.

You forgot me.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

[...]

Mark Isaac

Hi Bill,

Please add Mark, Karen, Miles and Lucy on Lulu SM 391.

Mark Isaac
Lulu, SM 391
PDR, Fajardo, Puerto Rico

Courtney Gorman

Bill I’m on and off the boat this year mainly in the BVI’s if timing is right I’d love to run into you all

On Jan 25, 2019, at 12:33 AM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

Here is an updated list of those that have expressed interest. Those of you that have expressed interest please ask Amels that you meet in the Caribbean if they are interested. I will begin to have exploratory conversations with some business owners in several locations such as BVIs, Martinique, Grenada, St. Lucia, and Trinidad. If any of you have good contacts in these areas please let me know either in this thread or directly at brouse"at"gmail.com

Joe & Tracie Nance
CloudStreet SM 331
Eric Freedman Kimberlite SM 376
Arno Luijten  SV Luna A54-121
Miles Bidwell  Ladybug SM 216
Kent & Iris Robertson Kristy SM 243
John Clark  Annie SM 37
Pat & Diane SM Shenanigans SM 123
Alex Paquin  SIMPATICO Maramu #94
Colin Streeter Island Pearl SM 332
Donald Patterson  ?Mango?
Kim and Chuck  Joy SM 388
Paul and Kerstin Kerpa SM 259
Gary Wells Adagio SM 209
Duane & Peg Wanderer, SM 477
Derick Gates Brava SM 400
Mark Pitt  Sabbatical III, SM #419
Mark,Karen, Miles and Lucy Isaac  Lulu, SM 391
Courtney Gorman  TRIPPIN A54 #101

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 8:00 AM COURTNEY GORMAN Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

James Cromie

I'd be interested in the rally as well, though will likely be in Puerto Rico through May, then Martinique in June.

Best,
James
Soteria #347
En route to rum cay

On Jan 25, 2019 10:08 AM, "Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

amel46met

Hi Bill
I am interested I am in Martinique heading north to BVI’s then June in Cartagena
Tom Deasy
S/Y Aphrodite
1983 Maramu #125

[...]

Hi Tom,