Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Hair in macerate pump

Mark Erdos

Hmmm,

I’m seriously confused. How is hair making its way to the inside of the toilets? If it is causing a problem wouldn’t the easiest solution be not to put it in there to begin with.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

ngtnewington Newington

I have threatened the family that they must all shave their heads……….

Hair gets everywhere!!! I have two teenage daughters, and a wife all with long blond hair. It is a mystery to me too, but just cleaning the floor through to boat yields a ton of hair! I think the advice to close the loo lid is good..
Nick Amelia (Aml 54 019)

On 10 Feb 2019, at 17:35, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hmmm,

I’m seriously confused. How is hair making its way to the inside of the toilets? If it is causing a problem wouldn’t the easiest solution be not to put it in there to begin with.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Santa Marta, Colombia

www.creampuff.us