Topics

Amel Martinique Rally Update...ya'll come


 

As of today we have 12 confirmed, 5 possible for a total of 17 confirmed and possible...we are still short of the goal of 20 confirmed
   
Confirmed 12
P Possible 5
U Unknown 1
Confirmed & Possible 17

More information on the website at: https://theamelschool.blogspot.com/p/amel-eastern-caribbean-rally-2019.html 
--
 
Best,
 
Bill Rouse
Amel School  
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970


Peter godwin
 

Hi Bill
Please add Borador to your confirmed list
Best
Peter Godwin 


On 14 Feb 2019, at 00:02, Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

As of today we have 12 confirmed, 5 possible for a total of 17 confirmed and possible...we are still short of the goal of 20 confirmed
   
Confirmed 12
P Possible 5
U Unknown 1
Confirmed & Possible 17

More information on the website at: https://theamelschool.blogspot.com/p/amel-eastern-caribbean-rally-2019.html 
--
 
Best,
 
Bill Rouse
Amel School  
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970


 

Peter,

I have you confirmed. Thanks, you will enjoy it.



Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970



On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 3:41 PM Peter godwin via Groups.Io <pierre467=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill
Please add Borador to your confirmed list
Best
Peter Godwin 


On 14 Feb 2019, at 00:02, Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

As of today we have 12 confirmed, 5 possible for a total of 17 confirmed and possible...we are still short of the goal of 20 confirmed
   
Confirmed 12
P Possible 5
U Unknown 1
Confirmed & Possible 17

More information on the website at: https://theamelschool.blogspot.com/p/amel-eastern-caribbean-rally-2019.html 
--
 
Best,
 
Bill Rouse
Amel School  
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970


karkauai
 

Hi Bill and all Caribbean Rally Amelians.

We are sorry to tell you that we have to go back home before the Rally and will not be able to attend. We were really looking forward to meeting you all and seeing your beautiful Amels.

Alas, perhaps another time.

Bill, will our pulling out at the last minute like this cost anyone anything? If so, we’d like to reimburse for what ever inconvenience it causes.

Regretfully,
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243


 

Kent and Iris,

As it turns out almost nothing has changed...someone else was just added to the Rally, so the count remains the same.

I said almost nothing because I am sure that you and Iris will be missed by everyone.

The updated web page can be viewed here: Amel Caribbean Rally
 
Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970



On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:56 PM karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill and all Caribbean Rally Amelians.

We are sorry to tell you that we have to go back home before the Rally and will not be able to attend.  We were really looking forward to meeting you all and seeing your beautiful Amels.

Alas, perhaps another time.

Bill, will our pulling out at the last minute like this cost anyone anything?  If so, we’d like to reimburse for what ever inconvenience it causes.

Regretfully,
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243