How to Edit a Post
One of the nice new features that we got from moving from Yahoo Groups to Groups.io is the ability to edit your posts AFTER they have been posted. We've had a few questions from Group members on how to do that so I decided to make this post showing you how to edit your posts. NOTE: You can even edit posts that you made years earlier on the Yahoo Group!
1. Go to the post you want to edit
2. Click the "More" Option circled in RED in the picture below:
3. Click on the "EDIT MESSAGE" option shown below circled in RED.
4. Wait for the Edit Message window to pop open and edit the message:
5. To save your changes click one of the two (2) buttons circled in RED below. The one on the far left called "Save and Send to Group" will save the changes AND will send an email message to the group about the edit. The one to the right of that called "Save without Sending" just saves the changes but does NOT send an email to the group about the edit.
I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.
SM #440 Cara
Deale, MD USA