Rubber caps for Lofrans switches

Hi All,

 A while back some of us were looking to replace the rubber caps on the switches that Amel had put on top of the Lofrans winches--without having to spend 14 Euros each for a new switch.

 I may have found a source of equivalent caps   www.vital-parts.co.uk   a UK supplier of rubber and PVC caps. About £1 each !

 We are in London,  not on board, so I can only guess at the correct dimensions--25mm diameter and 25mm height ? Is there anyone on board who can tell me ? Otherwise I will buy some and experiment.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302 Greece

Ian Park

Ian
Just measured mine. I believe the Lorraine’s on the Santorin is the same size albeit a 12v version. My rubber caps are 30mm across the base and 20mm high.

Ian

Ian Park

Sorry Loraine should have read Lofrans. Should check the speak check before sending!

Thanks!

Ian