Topics

Wintering in Aegean

greg greg

Hi, everybody,
I suppose to leave my Amel 54 somewhere in Aegean Greece or Turkey for the next winter on the land.
Can anybody advise about safe and secure marina in the area with a crane of appropriate size?
Preferably not too far from the airport?

Thanks a lot!

luvkante

How about Berlin Airport?

;)   Just kidding!

Martin
AMEL54 #149 „CHIARA“

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 22.02.2019 um 11:16 schrieb greg greg <41greg.marine@...>:

Hi, everybody,
I suppose to leave my Amel 54 somewhere in Aegean Greece or Turkey for the next winter on the land.
Can anybody advise about safe and secure marina in the area with a crane of appropriate size?
Preferably not too far from the airport?

Thanks a lot!

Peter Forbes

I left Carango in Gouvia Marina - very safe and AMEL knowledgable people about.

Peter Forbes
Carango AMEL 54 #035

--
Best wishes
Peter Forbes

Halidun Karagoz

Hi Greg,
I stay at Gokova Oren Marina, which is a fine place and about 45 minutes from Bodrum airport. Cheers,
Haldun
s/v Amanin A54 #164

I suppose to leave my Amel 54 somewhere in Aegean Greece or Turkey for the next winter on the land.
Can anybody advise about safe and secure marina in the area with a crane of appropriate size?
Preferably not too far from the airport?

Thanks a lot!

Peter Forbes

Berlin airport is a good call too.

Peter

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 at 10:39, luvkante via Groups.Io <luvkante=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How about Berlin Airport?

;)   Just kidding!

Martin
AMEL54 #149 „CHIARA“

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 22.02.2019 um 11:16 schrieb greg greg <41greg.marine@...>:

Hi, everybody,
I suppose to leave my Amel 54 somewhere in Aegean Greece or Turkey for the next winter on the land.
Can anybody advise about safe and secure marina in the area with a crane of appropriate size?
Preferably not too far from the airport?

Thanks a lot!

--
Best wishes
Peter Forbes
+44 (0) 7836 209730

Gerhard Mueller

Since last year July I'm in Kalamata where also a SM2K is wintering here.
Nice Marina with all facilities. However in the wintertime not so much flights to and from airport Kalamata.
An express bus to Athen takes about 3 hours.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60

Mohammad Shirloo

We wintered in D-Marin in Didim Turkey, Lesvos Greece,  Kos Marina Greece and Gouvia Marina Corfu Greece . We found all of the marinas to be safe and friendly. However only Didim and Gouvia Marina had the facilities to lift us out of the water or space on the hard. Corfu is in the Ionian and not the Aegean, but it has many direct flights to many of the main European cities, especially outside  the winter months.

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099