Amel Caribbean Rally Update

All interested Amel owners:

The first ever Amel Rally in Martinique is in the final planning stages. At this point we have 17 Amels either confirmed or listed as possible.

The Rally will include a dinner sponsored by Caraibe Marine in Martinique, wine, beer and refreshments, sponsored by Caribbean Yacht Sales in Martinique, and 1 free haulout given by a drawing sponsored by Carenantilles in Martinique. We are still working on discounts at the marina and possibly an island bus tour sponsored by Martinique Tourism.

Of course it goes without saying that the more Amels confirmed, the more likely we will be able to get all of the things we are hoping for.

If you are interested and have not expressed interest, please do so now.

If you have not confirmed, please do so now.

If your plans have changed and I have you as confirmed, please let me know.

Email me at brouse"at"gmail.com

Primary Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally Rendezvous Location: Martinique
Apr 7-13 du Marin with a group anchorage at St Anne on Apr 13 (the last day)
    - Tuesday April 9 - Possible date for a dinner at Mango Bay
    - Wednesday April 10 Possible bus tour of Martinique
    - Saturday April 13 - St. Anne anchorage pot luck dinner

Name

Amel

Conf.

Joe & Tracie Nance