Topics

Forward head faucet

Arlo

Hello all. I have a 1985 Amel Mango hull # 46. I am looking to replace the faucet and shower head with a new one. Would like to use the same model or perhaps one  that Amel used on the Super Maramu. Anyone know what brand and model they are ?
Thanks Arlo

Edited

Arlo,

SM fixtures are made by GROHE. The attached might help you.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 1:01 PM Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:
Hello all. I have a 1985 Amel Mango hull # 46. I am looking to replace the faucet and shower head with a new one. Would like to use the same model or perhaps one  that Amel used on the Super Maramu. Anyone know what brand and model they are ?
Thanks Arlo

Arlo

Thanks Bill I will check it out. Really appreciate this new platform and all the support you give to the group and me!

Mark Erdos

The brand is Grohe – I seriously doubt if the same model would still be available that was used on the SM. The home industry changes models and styles frequently. The closest they have to day would be Grohtherm 1000. Perhaps the European sites had different models.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

Hello all. I have a 1985 Amel Mango hull # 46. I am looking to replace the faucet and shower head with a new one. Would like to use the same model or perhaps one  that Amel used on the Super Maramu. Anyone know what brand and model they are ?
Thanks Arlo

seagasm <seagasm@...>

Arlo, most items these days are generally available from hardware outlets for example, https://www.bunnings.com.au/kinetic-chrome-handspray_p4790532 here in Australia and New Zealand. An identical mixer is also available, I think I purchased mine for about $32.00.

Kind Regards
Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM #171