propeller Zinc

Alessandro Gennai <agennai@...>

Hi folks,
I'm happy owner of  Supermaramu 2000 redline  #443  ; someone could tell me the right zinc for the propeller
thank you
Alessandro
GRAND CRU #443

Mark Erdos

If you have the AutoProp H6 then this is correct: https://www.boatzincs.com/autoprop_specs_H6.html

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us