Topics

sailing from Martinique to Newport

Gary Wells

Hi Miles,

First, congrats on your amazing experience!

Second, hope to meet you in April for the Amel Rally.

Third, if you'd like I can send you some contact information on crew members that I have had sail with me in the past. If it's ok, I will solicit them for interest first.

Fourth(ly), you could put your opportunity up on www.oceancrewlink.com and you'll get responses from potential crew that have paid to place their resumes on the site.  I've used that site to find crew for three crossings and have had great luck with good people each time.

Hope to meet you soon.

Gary W.
SM#209, Adagio
Tortola, BVI

smiles bernard

Hi Miles
We will be visiting Martenique in the next few weeks in our old Maramu.
We are hoping to pay a visit to Amel there and stock up with good food !
Hope to see you there and best of luck with the crew hunt
Cheers
Miles

On 19 Mar 2019, at 11:48, Miles <milesbid@...> wrote:

Hello Amelians, past Amelians, and future Amelians.
On 31 May, I intend to sail my Amel SM, Ladybug, back to Newport, RI from Le Marin, Martinique.  I am looking for one or two crew to join me.
I watched the boat being built in 1998.  I have sailed it about 60,000 miles.  It is in perfect condition.
Please contact me if you are interested.  milesbid@...
Regards,
Miles  S/Y Ladybug, sm216, Le Marin, Martinique

Miles