Topics

Tórtola is for sale!

Juan GV <tortolacinco@...>

Tórtola is for sale!
I am getting older and an illness is forcing me to say goodbye to my loved vessel after more than 15 years.
I retire but he is keen to continue crossing the seas as he is in very good shape!
Best regards
Juan GV

 Tórtola  MANGO 56
Cartagena de Indias

Juan,

I forwarded this email to yachtforsale@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

You should join YachtsForSale which is a subgroup of the Amel Yacht Owners Group. The easy way to join is to send an email to: yachtforsale+subscribe@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

Bill Rouse

Juan GV <tortolacinco@...>

Gracias Bill

Kaplan,Andre

Juan,
Tortola looks great and appears well looked after. I’m sure you’ll have little problem selling her. I am also a Mango owner and I’m intrigued with the fold out table attached to the back of the helm seat. Can you tell me where you got it?
Best Regards
Andre Kaplan
Renaissance 2000
Mango 72 88

On Mar 30, 2019, at 11:00 AM, Juan GV <tortolacinco@...> wrote:

Tórtola is for sale!
I am getting older and an illness is forcing me to say goodbye to my loved vessel after more than 15 years.
I retire but he is keen to continue crossing the seas as he is in very good shape!
Best regards
Juan GV

 Tórtola  MANGO 56
Cartagena de Indias
<TORTOLA.pdf>

Donald Patterson

Can you provide main engine hours.  Does Tortola have: generator, air conditioning,  type of refrigeration, furling system (electric or manual) etc.