Topics

SM2000 for sale in NZ.

James Studdart

Hello all,
 I posted a while ago that our boat was for sale but we have finally moved off of our beautiful Super Maramu 2000 and she is now ready for viewing in Whangerei, New Zealand. We have a webpage with most of the pertinent info here:

http://www.svseabean.com/for-sale/

Briefly, she is a 2002 SM hull number 344 with a Yanmar engine and a few well chosen upgrades (inverter, solar, water maker). She also has nearly new sails, rigging and dingy. We have just finished our three and half year trip from France to New Zealand and I wouldn't have any hesitation setting sail again.

Feel free to email me directly at james.studdart@... if you have any questions.

Cheers,
 James Studdart
 SeaBean SM344
 New Zealand

James,

You should go to YachtsForSale at https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/yachtforsale and join the subgroup.

Then you should send an email to: yachtforsale"at"AmelYachtOwners.groups.io informing interested members that your SM is for sale.

Best,

Bill Rouse