Topics

Toe rail pulley and outhaul-furling mounting doughnut

Mike Ondra

We installed the stainless toe rail pulleys from Mark McGovern. Not only are they beautiful, they installed easily and WORKED!

Anyone needing to replace the original Amel aluminum pulleys, Mark’s are a great option.

While we are sourcing parts, anyone have a source for the plastic “doughnuts” which mounts the outhaul and furling assemblies to their respective locations?

Thanks,

Mike Ondra

Aletes SM#240

Rock Hall, Maryland

Steven Bode - SV Intention 1994-SM#117

Hey, Mike,
What a coincidence. Just today I became aware of my need to replace these Plastic doughnuts. Like yours, mine are fully stress-cracked. Anybody know what they are officially called?
Steve Bode, Captain of Sailing Vessel Intention
Currently Drydocked at ANT Yat Servis
Bodrum, Mulga, Turkiye
Amel Super Maramu #117 (1994)
+1 415-710-6659 voice/text/whatsapp

Mike Ondra

Here’s what I got from Maud.

Dear Mike,

Sorry for my late confirmation. I was on vacation last week. Please find here attached 2 photos of the needed black support for your LEROY SOMER gearbox.

The price is 48.56 euros/ each without taxes and without transport.

Let me know the needed quantity and delivery address + phone and I will arrange shipment as soon as possible.

With my kindest regards,

Maud TOUILLET

Service clientèle/Customer service