Sailing north to Annapolis

Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>

Hi to the group,
After sailing the Bahamas I am on the way to the north. I will leave the boat for 2 months in Annapolis.Today we sailed from Fort Lauderdale to St. Augustine. Are there any recommendations for the next stops - Marina or Anchorage ?
Thank you very much Wolfgang SY Elise Amel 54 #162

Courtney Gorman

Brunswick Landing Marina in Brunswick GA
Cheers 🍻

On Apr 26, 2019, at 9:47 PM, Wolfgang Weber via Groups.Io <webercardio@...> wrote:

Hi to the group,
After sailing the Bahamas I am on the way to the north. I will leave the boat for 2 months in Annapolis.Today we sailed from Fort Lauderdale to St. Augustine. Are there any recommendations for the next stops - Marina or Anchorage ?
Thank you very much Wolfgang SY Elise Amel 54 #162

Mark Erdos

Fernandina Beach FL

Cumberland Island GA (National Park)

Charleston SC

Beaufort NC (a good spot to wait for a window to get around Cape Hateras)

Hampton VA (inside the Chesapeake Bay)

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - San Blas Islands, Panama

www.creampuff.us