Van: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io namens Steven Bode <steve@...>
Verzonden: vrijdag, mei 10, 2019 7:37 AM
Aan: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Onderwerp: [AmelYachtOwners] Model Name Typeface on Toe Rail

Friends,
I have repainted Intention. The Toe Rail used to have the model name on it near the stern. I want to replace that model name. Does anyone know what the typeface is for the Model Name "SUPER MARAMU" on the toe rail? Can anyone tell me what typeface they used when they guessed? Would be so grateful.
-Bode
SV Intention
1994 Super Maramu #117

Steven Bode - SV Intention 1994-SM#117

Thanks for the heads up, Rink! I'll email them.
-Bode

There is an app (don't know name) which will tell you the font using your camera to scan.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, May 10, 2019, 8:37 AM Steven Bode <steve@...> wrote:
Friends,
I have repainted Intention. The Toe Rail used to have the model name on it near the stern. I want to replace that model name. Does anyone know what the typeface is for the Model Name "SUPER MARAMU" on the toe rail? Can anyone tell me what typeface they used when they guessed? Would be so grateful.
-Bode
SV Intention
1994 Super Maramu #117

Steven Bode - SV Intention 1994-SM#117

Everybody, Amel said that they do not have these stickers any more. I hired a local 'sticker guy' through ANT Yat services here in Bodrum and he came out with a color palette, took a picture I sent him showing the font and came back and installed an absolute spot-on match. Cost me $60.
-Bode