The antenna is made by Shakespeare

Good luck

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera SM 007

On 22 May 2019, at 23:04, Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:

Dear Amelians,
the part at the bottom of my SSB antenna (thread on one side, screwed on the other side) broke. I can't see the manufacturer. The HF is an icon IC 802.
Does anyone know where I find a replacement or if this is repairable (see picture).
Regards,
Alex Ramseyer
AMEL 54#15
currently in Florida

Alex,

I believe that you can epoxy the two pieces together. I like JB Weld for this project.

Please look at this photo: (it is the catalog page from the manufacturer of the SSB Mast).

Because of the tremendous effort by Gary Silver and Andrew Lamb, you would have found these photos by searching in the photos section on our website using the search: SSB Antenna

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 6:04 AM Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians,
the part at the bottom of my SSB antenna (thread on one side, screwed on the other side) broke. I can't see the manufacturer. The HF is an icon IC 802.
Does anyone know where I find a replacement or if this is repairable (see picture).
Regards,
Alex Ramseyer
AMEL 54#15
currently in Florida