Topics

New Curtains

Elaine Leishman

Hi, I  am wanting to update the curtains on our Super Maramu 2000.  Looking for ideas from anyone else that has replaced theirs.  I like the look of the curtains on the Amell 55 which appear to have a solid tube at the bottom of the curtain.  Can someone post a couple of closeup photos showing how they are attached.  Thanks,
Elaine Nebo SM251

Elaine Leishman

I made an error in my request for new curtain ideas.  Should be curtains from the Amel 54.  Could someone post a couple of photos showing how they are attached to the rod at the bottom.  Thanks,
Elaine,

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi;

Attached please find the pictures requested. The bottoms of the curtains have sewed in fabric loops that slide on the rail.

image1.jpeg
image3.jpegimage2.jpeg
Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54#099

On May 27, 2019, at 6:39 AM, Elaine Leishman via Groups.Io <leishman.elaine@...> wrote:

I made an error in my request for new curtain ideas.  Should be curtains from the Amel 54.  Could someone post a couple of photos showing how they are attached to the rod at the bottom.  Thanks,
Elaine,

Elaine Leishman

Thanks for that, much appreciated.