Topics

Salon Light Fixtures

Paul Stascavage

Good day fellow Amelians,

Does anyone know where I can purchase new fixtures or replacement switches for the salon lights in the attached photos?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Bahamas

www.RitaKathryn.com

Paul,

The switch is made by: www.bjb.com
There are two pieces to the switch

An email contact is Spence, Crystall (BJB Electric) <Crystall.Spence@...>

The above contact says that they have 1,000 piece minimum order, but several of us were able to get a "Sample Order" of about 10-20 pieces. Dan Carlson probably has more than he needs in his spares.

I hope that this helps.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 1:07 PM Paul Stascavage via Groups.Io <pstas2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good day fellow Amelians,

Does anyone know where I can purchase new fixtures or replacement switches for the salon lights in the attached photos?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Bahamas

www.RitaKathryn.com

Mark Pitt

Hi Paul,

I bought some from here

https://www.bjb.com/en/Products/Lighting-Components/More-Components/Switches/Rocker-switches/Single-Pole-Snap-in-mounting/5273/43.409.U314

This site is in Germany. Just Google “43.409 switch” and you might find them elsewhere.

  Best regards,

Mark Pitt

Sabbatical III, SM #419, Sint Maarten

On Jun 5, 2019, at 2:07 PM, Paul Stascavage via Groups.Io <pstas2003@...> wrote:

Good day fellow Amelians,

Does anyone know where I can purchase new fixtures or replacement switches for the salon lights in the attached photos?

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Cruising Bahamas

www.RitaKathryn.com <SalonCeilingFixture_Switch_.png><SalonCeilingFixture_RearView_.JPG>

Paul Stascavage

Bill and Mark.

Thanks very much for the information and taking the time.

All the Best,

Paul Stascavage
S/V Rita Kathryn SM #466

RitaKathryn.com

Currently Cruising Bahamas

Alan Grayson

Hey Paul, if you do manage to order some small quantity I wouldn't mind an order of 4 as I have 2 lights that are out. The rockers are broken so I'd like 4 of the rockers and 4 switches just in case.
Regards
Alan Grayson
SV Ora Pai  SM 406
Hampton, Virginia