Topics

New Furling Motor

Alan Leslie

The replacement Leroy Somer motor, LSMBT82, supplied by Amel to SM owners is slightly smaller in diameter than the original.
I had to space out the black ring to get it to fit.
HOWEVER, after a visit to Amel in La Rochelle last week, I discovered there is a black spacer for the motor cover that fits this new smaller motor.
The part no. is 01994 - Collerette Capot Moteur LSMBT82   Eu40,06

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

Stefano Biffi

Thanks for sharing I had same problem

Stefano
N’EVEREST Super Maramu 185
Italy

Il giorno 13 giu 2019, alle ore 04:06, Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> ha scritto:

The replacement Leroy Somer motor, LSMBT82, supplied by Amel to SM owners is slightly smaller in diameter than the original.
I had to space out the black ring to get it to fit.
HOWEVER, after a visit to Amel in La Rochelle last week, I discovered there is a black spacer for the motor cover that fits this new smaller motor.
The part no. is 01994 - Collerette Capot Moteur LSMBT82   Eu40,06

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

Alan Leslie

Also there was concern that the brushes in the new motor were not replaceable.
They are.
There is a complete 4 brush set, as attached, available from Amel for Eu 146.07

Alan
Elyse SM437