From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Osterberg
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:16 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] supplemental downwind sailing configuration for Super Maramu

Thank you Gerard
I think by substituting the Selden aluminium tube with a SS one, strength in all direction will be improved.
How long does it protrude from the bow fittings? I discussed this with Selden and they recommend a water stay.
It involve  lot of money the whole thing, Furler, halyards, down haul, sheets, sail and bowsprit, I guess close to 10 000 Euoro, was it worth it? would you do it again?
Paul