Topics

Wasi #40 anchor forsale #facebook

Paul Brown

I have a #40 Wasi stainless steel anchor in excellent condition forsale, it is from my A55 and is surplus to my needs. I am cruising from Sicily to Spain and can deliver it along the way if this is of help. Please reply with offers... PB

Paul Brown

Sorry, it’s a 30kg Wasi.

That i a great anchor for a SM or 54...30kg is undersized for a 55.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970 (If I do not have your number in My Contacts, you will go to VoiceMail. Text me in advance with your number and I'll white list it.)

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 12:29 PM Paul Brown <feeder.brown@...> wrote:
Sorry, it’s a 30kg Wasi.

Paul Brown

Thanks Bill