Topics

Do you know S/V FAYAL owner?

Roque

To anyone who might know the owner of S/V FAYAL, a SM 2000, hull 258 (?) Port of Call La Rochelle, I’d like to be put in touch with him/her.

A week ago I saw FAYAL on a shipyard very close to where my boat is, in Santos, Brazil. I was told the owner is probably in Europe for a few months. Since I live here, maybe I could be of some assistance. I know how challenging it can be to have a boat in a foreign – and distant- country. If he/she wants, I can be reached either using this Forum or ediroque at gmail. Thank you.

Roque

Attika A54 # 117

Santos- Brazil

Mark McGovern

Roque,

I do not know the owner of S/V Fayal, but I want to say "Thank you!" to you for offering your help and assistance to a complete stranger and fellow Amel owner.  It is another example of what makes our ownership community so unique and so fantastic!  Thank you!

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

Roque

Dear Mark

Thank you, I am touched. Judging by the kind words you took the time to write, I am sure you would do the same in similar circumstances.

Roque

Attika A54 # 117

Santos- Brazil