anchor chain recommendations

Duane Siegfri

We're going to replace our anchor chain in Grenada or a nearby island.  The local chandlery here in Grenada (North Yacht Shop) stocks Acco/Peerless chain.  Does anyone have experience with it?  They claim to have the thickest galvanizing coating in the industry.  Budget Marine sells Aqua4.

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

Courtney Gorman

Hey Duane where in Grenada are you I’m sailing to Secret Harbour as I type
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101

On Jul 4, 2019, at 2:06 PM, Duane Siegfri via Groups.Io <carlylelk@...> wrote:

We're going to replace our anchor chain in Grenada or a nearby island.  The local chandlery here in Grenada (North Yacht Shop) stocks Acco/Peerless chain.  Does anyone have experience with it?  They claim to have the thickest galvanizing coating in the industry.  Budget Marine sells Aqua4.

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477

Duane Siegfri

Edited

We are a few coves to the east in Clarke's Court Bay.

Courtney Gorman

Just got back from Nimrods customs and boat work tomorrow
Cheers

On Jul 4, 2019, at 5:26 PM, Duane Siegfri via Groups.Io <carlylelk@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

We are a few coves to the east in Clarke's Court Bay.