From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2019 4:38:42 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] owner of SY Phantom

Hi,
Yesterday I saw SY Phantom in Jabin's  Yacht Yard in Annapolis. If the owner is on this forum or if someone knows him, I would like to get in touch and discuss his experience with the watt&sea generator that the boat has installed.
Fair winds,
Alex Ramseyer
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54#15

Matt Salatino

Not to be negative, but ask specifically about fouling from sargasso weed.

On Jul 10, 2019, at 12:43 PM, Alan Grayson <bazgrayson@...> wrote:

Hi Alex, I have just arrived at Jabin. Have you got hold of the owner? If not I’ll go to the office and try and get their details. I have a SM and am also interested in the watt and sea.
Regards
Alan Grayson
SV Ora Pai SM 406