Topics

B & G Depth sounder

Hajo Hille

Hi Amelians,

I have a problem with the Depth Sounder, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So it is not really broken. I had cleaned the surface, but it is still the same.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Hajo
SM 150 Serafine
Leros

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Hajo,

If the depth sounder transducer is original, it is old enough to need replacing because it is beyond its average life. I have seen these act up, before eventually failing completely. Send me an X-Ray image I will will diagnose further. 😀😀

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 10:33 AM Hajo Hille <amw08@...> wrote:
Hi Amelians,

I have a problem with the Depth Sounder, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So it is not really broken. I had cleaned the surface, but it is still the same.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Hajo
SM 150 Serafine
Leros

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Hajo Hille

Gary and Bill,

Thank you for your advice. I will have a look to the wires.
And Bill, sorry, Serafine doesn't fit in the CT. Greetings to Judy from me and Julia

Best regards
Hajo
SM 150 Serafine

Von meinem iPad gesendet