Liftplan and measures Amel 54 for shipping document

CARINA HAMMARLUND

Hi,
We´re planning to ship our Amel 54 from Phuket to Europe next year.
The shipping company need some documentation and all measures of the boat.
Is there anyone  else within this forum that have done this and maybe have this plan/drawing in place?
I have tried to find it in our Amel owners manual and in the Amel users guide but unfortunately I can not find it anywhere...

Cheers,
--
Carina
SV Ultimo

Is the shipping company SevenStar?

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Yacht School - Supporting Amel Owners
www.YachtSchool.us
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019, 7:17 PM CARINA HAMMARLUND <syultimo@...> wrote:
Hi,
We´re planning to ship our Amel 54 from Phuket to Europe next year.
The shipping company need some documentation and all measures of the boat.
Is there anyone  else within this forum that have done this and maybe have this plan/drawing in place?
I have tried to find it in our Amel owners manual and in the Amel users guide but unfortunately I can not find it anywhere...

Cheers,
--
Carina
SV Ultimo
Amel 54 No 165

CARINA HAMMARLUND

Hi Bill,
yes it is Seven Star. I saw that you used them at one occasion a couple of years back.
--
Carina
SV Ultimo

SevenStar is perfect for this. I am sending you a private message.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 8:23 AM CARINA HAMMARLUND <syultimo@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,
yes it is Seven Star. I saw that you used them at one occasion a couple of years back.
--
Carina
SV Ultimo
Amel 54 No 165

Teun BAAS

Hi Carina,

Can you send me your Email address – I have some questions related to such a move

My Email address: teun@...   teun @ amelit dot net

Thanks

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128