Refueling from Deck

James Sterling

An auto siphon, also called a jigger will empty a 5 gallon container in less than a minute.  I would only dispense direct to tank with fuel I trust otherwise I'd pre-filter it through a Baha Filter.  It's a fast way to add on fuel while underway with no mess.

Mark Erdos

These are great. We have one. I also use it to transfer fuel for the dinghy. It is possible to leave the fuel can on the deck and the dink in the water. Saves trying to use a big funnel and spilling gas in the dinghy.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us