Topics

FW: Panama Crime on the Caribe Side

Mark Erdos

I received this today from our insurance company:

WARNING NOTICE

We have been advised of a very unfortunate incident.  This being an acutely distressing armed robbery in Panama, in the Bay Bahia Nombre de Dios.

We write to warn you NOT to visit this area, except in an emergency, until such time as the perpetrators have been apprehended.

If you visit these areas it is essential that you please let us know.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us