Shower spray handle

karkauai

hi Barry,
I’m needing to replace two shower handle sprayers, but can’t figure out what type/size threads are used to connect handle to hose.  Was the Kinetic sprayer you got equipped with the same  threads?  Plug-and-play?
Anybody know the thread size?
Source in the US?
Thanks,
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

This i instal last week
Look for a horse in 2 m

https://www.svb.de/de/bavaria-duschkopf-fuer-heckdusche.html

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 26.07.2019 um 15:45 schrieb karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai@...>:

hi Barry,
I’m needing to replace two shower handle sprayers, but can’t figure out what type/size threads are used to connect handle to hose.  Was the Kinetic sprayer you got equipped with the same  threads?  Plug-and-play?
Anybody know the thread size?
Source in the US?
Thanks,
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243

Thomas Peacock

Hi Kent,

We just replaced our sprayers with this. Works great. Plug and play. Their specs talk about "Female:19mm/1/2PT”, and "Connects to universal G1/2 shower hoses”.

Tom Peacock
SM #240 Aletes
Chesapeake Bay USA

On Jul 26, 2019, at 8:45 AM, karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai@...> wrote:

hi Barry,
I’m needing to replace two shower handle sprayers, but can’t figure out what type/size threads are used to connect handle to hose.  Was the Kinetic sprayer you got equipped with the same  threads?  Plug-and-play?
Anybody know the thread size?
Source in the US?
Thanks,
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243

karkauai

Thanks Tom and Danke Elja.
Perfect!

Kent & Iris
S/V Kristy
SM 243

On Jul 26, 2019, at 10:46 AM, Thomas Peacock <peacock8491@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,

We just replaced our sprayers with this. Works great. Plug and play. Their specs talk about "Female:19mm/1/2PT”, and "Connects to universal G1/2 shower hoses”.

Tom Peacock
SM #240 Aletes
Chesapeake Bay USA

On Jul 26, 2019, at 8:45 AM, karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai@...> wrote:

hi Barry,
I’m needing to replace two shower handle sprayers, but can’t figure out what type/size threads are used to connect handle to hose.  Was the Kinetic sprayer you got equipped with the same  threads?  Plug-and-play?
Anybody know the thread size?
Source in the US?
Thanks,
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243

seagasm <seagasm@...>

Kent, the fitting came with a hose as well which I connected to the mixer without any problems. Seems to be a regular plumbing fixture.

Kind Regards
Barry
Tradewinds III SM 171

--
Kind Regards
Barry Ferguson

Email: seagasm@...
Mobile/cell: +61 477 652 046
PO Box 1339
Hervey Bay Qld 4655
Australia

karkauai

Thanks Barry!

Kent
S/V Kristy

On Jul 26, 2019, at 12:36 PM, seagasm <seagasm@...> wrote:

[...]

Davi Rozgonyi

Hey all, regarding that Bavaria style button sprayer.... just my opinion, I'm sure there are many happy users, but. I bought one because it is a higher quality than some of the generic plastic sprayers (for the cockpit shower, but they are the same thing). After 2 uses I ditched it and went with a sprayer with a lever activated spray, not the slick button. Why? Because with a little soap or shampoo on your hands, that button was an absolute PITA to use. A too-firm push in a way that you can't easily turn it around to spray the top of your head or other places without grabbing the whole head, finger kept slipping off... My wives hated it, and I did too. Lever action I think is the way to go for the easiest showering experience ;) Just my 2 cents....