Topics

problem with the Climma

Lior Keydar <sharona246@...>

Hi all

When I start the climma, the compressor starts to work only by the minimum temp. of 18 degree (the others starts at higher temp).
If I put the temp a bit higher the compressor stops. Until now everything is ok, only the temperature is not correct. When I put the  temperature down again, the compressor wants to start but it doesn't and then the 220 switch in the galley switch off. I measured all the capacitors and they are ok. Does anyone has any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks a lot in advance

Lior, SHARONA A54 #018

Mark Erdos

Lior,

This sounds typical of the compressor start capacitor failing.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us