Topics

B & G Hydra System For Sale

Elaine Leishman

Selling B & G hydra system as removed from 1999 Super Maramu.  Working, except for a fault with the wind transducer.  Sonic speed sensors are brand new, never installed.  Will package and post worldwide.  Contact Elaine via the group.  We also have a lot of spare parts for the Volvo Penta engine and the Onan genset.
Elaine
SM 251 Nebo

karkauai

Hi Elaine,
I’m interested in the Hydra, and maybe some Onan parts.  Specifically the control board for the Onan.

Please contact me at email below.

What did you replace them with?

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy SM243
USA cell: +1 828-234-6819

On Aug 2, 2019, at 11:40 PM, Elaine Leishman via Groups.Io <leishman.elaine@...> wrote:

Selling B & G hydra system as removed from 1999 Super Maramu.  Working, except for a fault with the wind transducer.  Sonic speed sensors are brand new, never installed.  Will package and post worldwide.  Contact Elaine via the group.  We also have a lot of spare parts for the Volvo Penta engine and the Onan genset.
Elaine
SM 251 Nebo

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Hello. Chuck Lacey here from Joy SM 388. I would be interested in the speed sensors. Please let me know how to proceed.
Thank you

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 9:40 PM Elaine Leishman via Groups.Io <leishman.elaine=yahoo.com.au@groups.io> wrote:
Selling B & G hydra system as removed from 1999 Super Maramu.  Working, except for a fault with the wind transducer.  Sonic speed sensors are brand new, never installed.  Will package and post worldwide.  Contact Elaine via the group.  We also have a lot of spare parts for the Volvo Penta engine and the Onan genset.
Elaine
SM 251 Nebo

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Elaine,

Will you split this? I just need the sonic transducers. I’s also be interested to know which Onan parts you have.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98