Topics

Goiot parts and seals -Rubber Buttons

Ian and others:

I cannot account for why I was told the rubber button was not a Goiot part, but, in fact, when I contacted Goiot France to buy some sun screens for the Traditional ports, they put me in touch with their North America Contact Bill Hansen, who sold me the sun screens. I also asked him about these rubber things. He told me that he checked with France and Goiot told him no.

I just downloaded the complete Goiot Tradition Parts list and this rubber part #93482 Rubber knob for round ports and 44.22 & 54.32 sizes (x 2) is there...see attached

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 10:41 AM Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:
Bill
I found one on my Amel spare parts box. Photo attached of item plus Goiot box it came in.
The label on the back is faded but it says
BOUTON CAOUTCHOUC HUBLOT
And in English
RUBBER KNOB TRADITIONAL PORT
A serial number underneath is
8162420934826

I would have bought this in Le Marin in 2016

Maybe they are now discontinued?

Best wishes
Ian
“Ocean Hobo” cruising in Denmark

from my iPhone

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

I am on my way to Sweden and will even be close the swedish shop. Will be there at the end of August.

If you are interested, I can see how many I can buy and send to you.
Can be easier than asking them to send world wide.
Just let me know how many and where to send.

Hälsningar/Regards
Ann-Sofie S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

4 aug. 2019 kl. 17:25 skrev CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

[...]

<Goiot Tradition Port parts.pdf>

JOHN HAYES

Hi Ann-Sofie

Be very grateful if you could buy 2 or 3 and post to me in NZ. let me know price and a bank account number and Ill reimburse you

Grateful thanks

John Hayes

Johnhayes862gmail.com

+64 21546072

From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg <ann-sofie@...>
Date: Monday, 5 August 2019 at 5:56 AM
To: <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Goiot parts and seals -Rubber Buttons

[...]

Mark Pitt

Hi Ann-Sofie,

I would like four of these if it is not too much trouble.  They can be sent to me at

  • Mark Pitt (S/V Sabbatical III)
  • WICKFORD COVE MARINA
  • 65 REYNOLDS ST
  • NORTH KINGSTOWN, RI 02852-5801
  • United States

Thank you.

Mark Pitt
Sabbatical III, SM419
Rockland, Maine

On Aug 4, 2019, at 12:56 PM, Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg <ann-sofie@...> wrote:

I am on my way to Sweden and will even be close the swedish shop. Will be there at the end of August.

If you are interested, I can see how many I can buy and send to you.
Can be easier than asking them to send world wide.
Just let me know how many and where to send.

Hälsningar/Regards
Ann-Sofie S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

I will!

Hälsningar
Ann-Sofie Svanberg

Skickat från min iPhone

4 aug. 2019 kl. 23:06 skrev Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...>:

[...]

karkauai

AnnSofie, we would like 6 of them.  Please ship to
Kent Robertson
7025 Thorneton Rd
Easton, MD 21601 USA

THANK YOU!!!