B&G Hydra / Furuno System For Sale

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Sorry for the typo:

It¹s ruedi (at) waldispuehl (dot) ch.
or
Rudolf at Waldispuehl dot ch.

Best rgds.
Ruedi

Am 14.08.19, 09:13 schrieb "Gerald Bassin" unter
<main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io on behalf of gerald.bassin@spamfree.ch>:

Hi Ruedi

Could you please complete your email address? ...(dot)....

Brgrds

Gerald

On 13/08/2019 17:00, Rudolf Waldispuehl wrote:
Hi everybody

If someone is still interested in Hydra2000 or Furuno Equipment
removed from an Amel54 (2007).
- B&G Hydra2000 & Hydra Instruments, - B&G Processor,
- Furuno NAVnet Chart-Ploter, Furuno AIS FA30 incl. Lorenz VHF Antenna
Spliter, Furuno Network Sounder ETR-6/10N, Furuno Heading Sensor,

Please drop me a E-mail on ruedi (at) waldispuehl (dot). I'll send you
pictures so you can see the details and make an offer.
Ruedi

"SY WASABI"
Amel 54. #55
MMSI: 269322000
Call Sign: HBY3811

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
on behalf of Seckin Barlas <seckinbar@gmail.com>
Antworten an: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io"
<main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Datum: Dienstag, 6. August 2019 um 10:19
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] B & G Hydra System For Sale

Hi Elaine;

I would be interested in BG hydra system.
Can you pleae give me info about the price locationŠetc
seckinbar@gmail.com

Seckin
SY HAYAT
SM76

On 3 Aug 2019, at 06:40, Elaine Leishman via Groups.Io
<leishman.elaine=yahoo.com.au@groups.io> wrote:
Selling B & G hydra system as removed from 1999 Super Maramu.
Working, except for a fault with the wind transducer. Sonic speed
sensors are brand new, never installed. Will package and post
worldwide. Contact Elaine via the group. We also have a lot of
spare parts for the Volvo Penta engine and the Onan genset.
Elaine
SM 251 Nebo

Links:
------
[1] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/message/47368
[2] https://groups.io/mt/32853356/1768002
[3] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/post
[4] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/editsub/1768002
[5]
https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/leave/defanged

Gerald Bassin

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Datum: Dienstag, 6. August 2019 um 10:19
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Hi Elaine;
I would be interested in BG hydra system.
Can you pleae give me info about the price location…etc