Topics

Access to water maker panel AMEL54

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Hi Alex,

Yes, it’s the only way to have good access. I had the same issue with mine when I changed the High-pressure hose.

In the cockpit compartment (on the forward side), below the water-tank inlet you’ll find a wood cover which you can unscrew. You will see the water-hoses going into the backside of the panel.

You can pull/push them a bit, - also from the engine room you can push the high pressure hose up. You can pull softly the panel after you released the hoses in the back.

Thereafter you get enough space the have better access to the panel from the galley.

Hope this helps, regards

Ruedi

"SY WASABI"

Amel 54. #55

MMSI: 269322000

Call Sign: HBY3811

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Alexander Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>
Datum: Donnerstag, 15. August 2019 um 16:34
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: [AmelYachtOwners] Access to water maker panel AMEL54

Dear Amelians,
is the only way to access behind the water maker panel from the front? If I take away the 4 screws there is a lot of resistance.  I realize not all 54's have it at the same place, mine is in the middle, above the sinks.
Thanks!
Alex
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54 #15

Alex,

Maybe I can help.

High Pressure hose goes to the Control panel. Sometimes they are secured in the engine room without enough slack to pull the panel out.

Bill Rouse
Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550