I'm going to the Annapolis Boat Show - anyone want SM bow thruster lip seals (free)?

Scott SV Tengah

Hi all,

Just going through my spare parts and found that I have three lip seals with dimensions 30x42x7 which the previous owner left aboard. He had a SM2000 and I believe these are the lip seals for the SM bow thruster. I have no use for them, so if you are going to the boat show in October and want them, let me know. No cost, just come grab em when we're up at the boat show in October.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69

Patrick McAneny

Scott, We have been going to the show every year for over 35 yrs. and will be there this yr.as well . I have a 94 SM and would be glad to lighten your payload. Will be coming by boat ,If so we'll look for you ,we generally anchor in front of the Academy in the general anchorage. Hope to see you there. If you are coming south through the C&D stop by and drop your hook ,we live and our boat is on our mooring 4 miles up the river ,good place to anchor in transit ,many do.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans
Sassafras River, Md.