Amel OEM Rigging

Eric Meury

hello.

I just got the quote for new rigging from ACMO.  Background.  my boat is an Amel Santorin. Ketch.  Boat is in Georgia USA.  The quote i received is for 6197 Euro for the parts plus     684 TPF  (some sort of france tax) and then another 1400 for shipping.

I have no idea what TPF is but google says it is some sort of transfer of ownership of Realestate?  and 1400 seems a bit high for shipping?  Thoughts.

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hi,

In France with our President Emmanuel Macron we are Champion in the World for Taxes and Taxes and Taxes !

Le 18/09/2019 à 11:51, Eric Meury a écrit :
hello.

I just got the quote for new rigging from ACMO.  Background.  my boat is an Amel Santorin. Ketch.  Boat is in Georgia USA.  The quote i received is for 6197 Euro for the parts plus     684 TPF  (some sort of france tax) and then another 1400 for shipping.

I have no idea what TPF is but google says it is some sort of transfer of ownership of Realestate?  and 1400 seems a bit high for shipping?  Thoughts.

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Gerhard Mueller

I just get new shrouds here in Kalamata, Greece, manufactured by a shop in Athen, Greece and fitted by the sailmaker here. For the Sharki the total is 2800,- Euro.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60

Craig Briggs

Hi Eric,
FWIW, on my Santorin in 2008 I paid €4706 plus €145 for shipping to Italy. ACMO said they did not have to collect tax if I used a US credit card.
Craig