Topics

Berth in Lisbon area

Joerg Esdorn

We are on our way up the West Coast of Portugal and would like to stay in Lisbon for 10 days beginning September 25 or 26.  We’ve been unable to make a reservation at Cascais or any of the other marinas in Lisbon.  Anyone have a mooring or berth available or an idea where to check?  In addition to Cascais, I reached out to Oreias, Alcântara and Parque de Naciones and they are all full.  Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem

Jose Alegria

Joerg hi

Next Monday I will try my best at Oeiras or Cascais marinas.
Keep in touch
José Alegria
A55#003MERIT
josealegr@...
Mobile: + 351 91 866 30 37

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 16:34, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We are on our way up the West Coast of Portugal and would like to stay in Lisbon for 10 days beginning September 25 or 26.  We’ve been unable to make a reservation at Cascais or any of the other marinas in Lisbon.  Anyone have a mooring or berth available or an idea where to check?  In addition to Cascais, I reached out to Oreias, Alcântara and Parque de Naciones and they are all full.  Many thanks for any help you can provide!

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem

Joerg Esdorn

Thanks very much for the responses.   I am waitlisted  at cascais, Oreias and Parque Naciones marinas but I was hoping someone had a permanent berth anywhere in Lisbon and was not using it currently.  I’ve been told that the marinas sometimes fail to keep track of vacant permanent berth and do not rent them out.

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem

Joerg Esdorn

Just got notice that Cascais has room for Kincsem.  Many thanks for everyone’s advice.  Maybe Jose you did something to make this happen?  Many thanks!!

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem