Topics

Sharki Mast Pad?

marklesparkle59

Hi, I plan to remove the masts on Sea Hobo, Sharki 96 over the next 3 months at Cardiff Marina Village. I can see no signs of a pad under either mast, is there one on a Sharki?  We will re-use the rigging, Are there instructions available for rig tension mast rake etc. The triassic has always been loose especially when I tension the back stay to sail upwind a little better so I think the rig might be out of shape. Also planning to overhaul the wiring up the masts and replace the head linings. Any tips?
Thanks .
Mark Porter
Sea Hobo
Sharki #96