Topics

Back up tablet navigation aid

Rob Hughes

I just bought a new ios tablet to use as a secondary plotter. What programs are you using?  and what to stay away from. sailing the Bahamas and Caribbean.

Matt Salatino

AquaMaps. It has active captain.
Navionics is also good.

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Oct 18, 2019, at 3:35 PM, Rob Hughes via Groups.Io <svluna01@...> wrote:

I just bought a new ios tablet to use as a secondary plotter. What programs are you using?  and what to stay away from. sailing the Bahamas and Caribbean.

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

I use Navionics – better than my chart plotter.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--
Cheers
Paul

Ian Townsend

We also Navionics via subscription service.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
US East Coast