From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...>
Sent: October 22, 2019 6:25 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Spurs Cutter Installation

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello,
I am thinking about getting a SPURS LINE CUTTER on my SN.
However, I feel uncomfortable drilling holes in the cdrive to install the holding block.
Can you please share your experiences and possibly post some pictures?

Thanks!
--
Bernd
SN 119 / Cascais, Portugal

You do not drill any holes. You change the oil drain plug for a new one with the "V" holder made to the plug. You get this part from Amel. See below, snippet from my book.
image.png
--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 5:50 AM Randall Walker <lladnarowen@...> wrote:
Is your C drive like this I know 53 an 54 you just bolt it to the shaft.

Randall,
A-54 #56