Amel Euros 41 1976 - Fridge Door Missing!

Andrew Eaves <andyeaves@...>

Hello

At some point in its life, the fridge door was removed and the space used as storage. Sacrilege!

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know of a spare fridge door or have a suggestion of how to reinstate this?

Regards

Andrew

Gerhard Mueller

You will not find a door for a fridge more than 40 years old.
Better buy a new fridge which fits into the place of the old one.
I have found a new fridge which fits exactly into the place of my Sharki.

--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60

Andrew Eaves <andyeaves@...>

Hello again Gerhard!

That does look factory and compliments the design.

I have no doubt I won't be able to restore the original, however it is a wide low design which will mean some modifications. Something that at some point I'll give thought to. Unfortunately my layout looks somewhat more cramped than yours.

Regards