Topics

Amel in lower Chesapeake

Brian Riggs

Checking to see if anyone would be interested in showing off their SM or 54 to me an the girlfriend the weekend of 9 - 12 November in the Hampton Roads area.

Cheers!
Brian

Gary Wells

Hi Brian

You'd be welcome aboard but we must depart on the 11/3 in order to hit our weather opening southbound.

I know there are a couple of other Amels around the area and I hope you can get connected.

I also know of one for sale up near Annapolis that I could put you in touch with the owner.

Best!

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Hampton, VA

Mark McGovern

Brian,

Your are just a bit too late as everyone is departing this week for points East and South.  We keep our SM in the Middle Chesapeake but that's a four hour drive north.  The Chesapeake Bay really is huge!

Mark

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara