Amel in lower Chesapeake

Mark McGovern

Brian,

Your are just a bit too late as everyone is departing this week for points East and South.  We keep our SM in the Middle Chesapeake but that's a four hour drive north.  The Chesapeake Bay really is huge!

Mark

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

Gary Wells

Hi Brian

You'd be welcome aboard but we must depart on the 11/3 in order to hit our weather opening southbound.

I know there are a couple of other Amels around the area and I hope you can get connected.

I also know of one for sale up near Annapolis that I could put you in touch with the owner.

Best!

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Hampton, VA

Brian Riggs

Checking to see if anyone would be interested in showing off their SM or 54 to me an the girlfriend the weekend of 9 - 12 November in the Hampton Roads area.

Cheers!
Brian