Topics

Main furling "clutch"

Paul Osterberg

Hello!
I have problem getting the Outer shaft out of the main furler gearbox, the inner is rock solid as well, in worst case I have to have a new shaft made, but at least I need to get the aluminium "clutch" nob off se picture. The gear wheel is locked with a spring washer that is not accessible, so I cant get the gear off. The clutch nob is not passing the hole in the lid, Any idea?
Paul on SY Kerpa AM#259

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

He Paul

This is the new one , you needn a little modifikation .

The old one

And both you can estimate see the work you have to do

Feel free to come bac any tome
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Paul Osterberg

Elja thank you is this Lery Somer or bogi something’s? But still I need to dismantle the “clutch nob” was it difficult to modify the gear box?
Paul

Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222

He Paul ,
It is not realy dificult , but you need good tools and 4-5 hours and a little know how ,
For me this do a frind of mine incloudit the black rings .
If you like i will ask him to do it again for you , and what is the price for the compleatly gaerbox .

Feel free to replay
Elja Röllinghoff
SM Balu
222