Topics

Sailing US to Europe 2020

Gary Wells

Wolfgang,

We will be making the same trip; Bermuda-Azores-Portugal ... (opr maybe England this time) ... about the first or second week of May 2020.

I have had good luck with several wonderful crew combinations and if you wish I can ask some of my former crews if they want to go again.
Not necessarily Amel people, but certainly qualified crew that have Amel experience aboard Adagio.

Best wishes!

Gary W

SM 209, Adagio
Brunswick, GA USA

Wolfgang Weber

Hello to the group,
I crossed the atlantic via Cape Verde to Martinique this year, sailed up to Boston and now to Fort Lauderdale.
I plan to sail back to europe in April 2020. If an Amel owner would like to join me - please write PM to webercardio at gmail dot com.
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162 Fort Lauderdale