Topics

Amel rudder ultraflex

Antonio Scipioni <antonioscipioni@...>

Dear Amel,
I read about the problem occoursed to a ultraflex sistem on an Amel Super Maramu and Just last year I was interested to change my cables and rack. My sistem works fine but it is 24 Years old and I like to sail safety.
IF you can supply a new One I am interested to have a quote, this morning I asked to an ultraflex tecnician and He have to support me into One day. My boat is lyed in Tuscany, about Two hours from ultraflex headquarter and if necessary I am available for a ispection to find a common solution for all amel owners family.
Br
Antonio Scipioni
Santorin Vagabundo Number 108

Inviato da iPhone

Antonio

To contact Amel SAV, email SAV"at"Amel.fr

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550