Topics

Batteries

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Greetings All and Happy New Year!

In Puerto Rico now and looking for batteries. Can anyone recommend a supplier. Hoping Gary S. will pipe in I know he spends a lot of time here. Thanks in advance.

Mark Erdos

Have you tried the local Costco? West Marine? It may help if you state the type of batteries you seek.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us