Topics

Windsreen replacement

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Hi all and Happy New Year!

Would anyone know if it is possible to get a replacement perspex windscreen made in Martinique?

Cheers,

Paul

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--
Cheers
Paul

Arno Luijten

Hi Paul,

Last spring I got an offer to have them replaced for a little over 900 euro by:

SARL caraibe menuiserie le Carénage
97290 LE MARIN
Tél : 0596537663
Tél portable : 0696257604
Fax : 0596537663
Site web :
Email : serge@...

I was not able to get to Martinique at that time so I have no idea about quality, etc.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Thanks Arno. However, I now have a solution: Driftwood in Clarke Court, Grenada, are doing it for USD480.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Last spring I got an offer to have them replaced for a little over 900 euro by:

SARL caraibe menuiserie le Carénage

97290 LE MARIN

Tél : 0596537663

Tél portable : 0696257604

Fax : 0596537663

Site web :

Email : serge@...

I was not able to get to Martinique at that time so I have no idea about quality, etc.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Hi Paul. Please let us know how it turns out. That is a good price. We will be down that way at the end of the season.
Best regards #
Chuck
Joy #388