Topics

Chat

Say hello to Willem Kroes from Bill Rouse.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 2:24 PM Stefan Deerberg <stefan.deerberg@...> wrote:
Great!
Thank you Bill.
Hopefully we make the contract for SM 351 shortly.

All the best

Stefan

Stefan Deerberg

CEO Deerberg GmbH
Unternehmer/ Entrepreneur

Lilienthalstraße 1
21335 Lüneburg
Germany

Mobil: +49 172 7757444

Am 13.01.2020 um 21:57 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

You should be able to read anything available. You probably attempted to read before your membership in the Group was approved.

If you need any other help, please respond to the group, or contact me directly.

Welcome to the Amel Yacht Owners Group.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 1:44 PM <stefan.deerberg@...> wrote:
Hello!

I‘m a new member and my wife and me are just buying our SM from 2002.

We want to learn about installing a diesel heating system but I can just read the first question of the chat but not the answers of the members.

What I have to do?

All the best

Stefan

Stefan Deerberg